We hope you are having a good time during this interactive presentation.
Using the links below, fill out the proper questionnaire depending on the current activity.
1.Go Here: https://eduology.com/ai-articles/
2.You will be soon sent into a breakout room.
3.Pick an article or two you would like to read. You have 10 minutes to read whatever interests you. Feel free to skip if an article you are reading doesn’t suit you. Everyone should read articles of their choosing.
4.After the 10 minutes are over at 9:35 within your group quickly nominate one individual to be a note taker to answer these questions:
- What did you learn from the articles?
- Anything stand out about what you read?
1.Go Here: https://eduology.com/ai-tools
2.Choose as many tools as you would like
3.After 15 minutes complete the above form “Tool Review”. Submit by 11:00 AM
- What tool(s) did you play with?
- What did you make with those tools (upload)?
- What did you learn?
- What tool(s) would you think are valuable to your work day?
By 11:25 Complete the above form that asks these questions:
- Was anyone already familiar with the tools presented today?
- Did you learn something new about the tool selected?
- What was your biggest takeaway from the tool exercise?
- Name one complication that you thought of while using any of the tools?
- Was one tool more popular in the group and why?
- Did the group unanimously decide that one specific tool should be implemented? Which tool was it?